Call for Art: “Members Showcase: Tell Me a Story: Myths, Narratives, Dreams, and Fairy Tales”
Salem Arts Association invites its members to create figurative or abstract works of visual storytelling in their chosen medium and style. We encourage you to think beyond the traditional definition of “narrative art” and embrace the diverse ways in which we all “tell our stories.”
The artwork in this exhibit will be on display in our galleries at 159 Derby Street and social media.
- Drop Off Submissions: Sunday, February 26, 2023, 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Notification of inclusion/exclusion: Notification by email by Thursday, March 2, 2023.
- Pick up of unaccepted work: Any work not accepted will need to be picked up Saturday, March 4, 2023, 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibition Dates: March 4 to April 1, 2023
- Gallery Hours are every Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Pick Up of Artwork: Sunday, April 2, 2023.
In order to insure the safety of our members during the Covid-19 pandemic we are requiring that all artists follow these guidelines:
Arrive with your artwork, printed forms, and submission fees ready.
Be Sure to Have all of your paperwork and payment ready at Drop Off. If you are a member, make sure your membership is up-to-date.