Become a Member
Small business support and Marketing initiatives
Access and Community
Community Love ♥
Painted Lady Signs
Hi, I’m Meg Nichols with Painted Lady Signs Company, and I’ve been a creative collective member for three years just about now. I have found so much value in being a member; it literally, as an organization, helped me go from “what the heck am I doing” to being a full-fledged entrepreneur full time, self-employed human being, and it’s really helped me feel supported. I’ve learned so much I’ve met so many people who have helped me business-wise and even just feeling integrated into my community in Salem and beyond. I’ve just never been part of an organization like this, and I couldn’t be happier to be part of it. So it’s been an incredible blessing in my life.
Soul City Yoga
I joined Creative Collective because, as an entrepreneur, I have realized that there is so much to do in the business, making sure everything runs and getting all the pieces and details together. Especially if you’re not social, or social media savvy, or that’s not your priority, even though it is essential to learn how to acknowledge your weaknesses, delegating your weaknesses to others with strengths in that area is critical for entrepreneurial survival. So, leaning into the Creative Collective, the network that they have, the services they offer, the meetups, and just getting to mingle and be connected to like-minded entrepreneurs whose goal every day is to get up and be better at their thing than they were the day before. That’s really where the energy is. Soul City Yoga
The Creative Collective has been a great way to meet other business owners on the North Shore. The Collective staff is adept at facilitating networking events that feel authentic and not like traditional “networking” events I’ve been to. I also enjoy that the mission leans toward the creative and artistic communities. It’s been perfect for my organization.
Annual social and online reach. Growing by 20% annually.
We are currently in 8 different communities and growing.
Women business owners in the collective!
To date Event Attendees for collective produced events.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Technical assistance, small business support, and consultations.
- Enhanced Directory listing on Creative Collective and access to our virtual member's lounge.
- Event listings on the Creative Collective website and Facebook page can be conveniently inputted by our team or you can control your own information in the member's lounge.
- Event listings on weekly newsletter reaching over 3500 active consumers.
- Meet the member introductory feature on our websites and social media channels and shared with our 3500+ newsletter subscribers.
- Free Monthly meetups and team-building engagements.
- Robust B2B Referral program
- Exclusive discounts and promotions throughout the course of the year from fellow members.
- Members only access to workshops, webinars, and B2B discounts.
- Social media marketing for your business through our social channels on a monthly basis. (You will receive a form to fill out monthly and can always email the information) Full-time marketing manager to assist with best practices including monthly marketing tips and tricks emails.
- Featured listings in all digital marketplaces that we produce (Including Haunted Happenings Marketplace) Members get priority in all markets that Creative Collective manages.
- First right of refusal on opportunities that arise from project-based consultancy work the Collective does throughout Essex County these range from public events, to workshops to paid engagements.
Follow Our Biz Insta