This holiday season, we’re highlighting local businesses as part of our #StayLocal2020 campaign. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
We all know that one annoying person who has all of their holiday shopping finished in October. And that’s great, for them. But for the procrastinators, well, sometimes it’s December 21st and you don’t know what to do.
This a judgment-free zone…and we’re here to help.
This one is a no-brainer. All you have to do is pick the restaurant/store/service of your choosing and they’ll print up a certificate to send to your chosen recipient. Plus, many of them can do this digitally, meaning no shipping involved.
- A Cruise with Double Eagle Charters
- Film passes from Salem Film Fest
- Floral Subscriptions from Magnolia Blooms
- Enameling Workshops with Digs Enamels
- E-Tickets to the 75th annual Hamilton Hall Lecture Series
- Gift Certificates from Serenitee Restaurants – Redeemable at 10 local restaurants
- Photo or Portrait Sessions from Bobbie Bush Photography, Cynthia August Images, or Lightshed Photo Studio
- Music lessons from ChagallPac or Joe Sabourin Music
- Art from Salem Arts Association
- Virtual Concerts from The Cabot
- Historic Tours from the House of the Seven Gables
- Massage or Reiki from Freedom Massage (15% off sale happening now), Healing Creative, or Stress Management Associates of the North Shore.
Personalized Video Message or Zoom Drop In
Did you know that you can commission performers to create a personalized video message or zoom drop in for your loved one? Yep, it’s been a hard year for performers and many of them are offering personalized videos as a holiday gift.
- Sending a personalized video from Borah the Witch, a digital Grinchy Gram, or a sparkle-video from an elf or faerie from Moonrise Fae
- Booking a virtual magic show from Anton the Magician, a musical drop-in from Caillie Hughes Music, Oracle Readings from Peyton Pugmire of Creative Spirit, Tarot readings from Medium Jamie Day, or a Sound Bath from Sound Healing for the Soul.
Don’t know if a performer offers a thing like this? Ask, you’d be surprised by what is possible.
Send a Thing Directly
Let’s be real, USPS is a mess right now. So, instead of relying on them to get the job done (they won’t), send a gift directly to your recipient from someone doing local delivery.
- A hand painted table from Sylver Fausty Art (Curbside Pickup)
- Wellness Products from Tasteful Skin (Local Delivery)
- Bath Fizzies Gift Box from Nine of Cups Bathing Co. (Local Delivery)
- Board Games and Swag from The Castle: A Board Game Café (Local Delivery)
- Salts, Blends, Seasonings, and More from Salter’s Point Provisions (Curbside Pickup)
- Grab n’ Go soap and Tea Towel Bundles from Moody’s Gifts (Curbside Pickup)
- Curated wellness products from Freedom Massage (Local delivery, 30% off sale happening now)
Got an idea or think we missed something? Leave a comment or let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
SHOP LOCAL! Support the small businesses that make up your community and are owned by your friends, neighbors, and fellow community members.
If you are a business and are interested in being part of this initiative please visit creativecollectivema.com/join and sign up for our comprehensive business program!
staylocallynn • #staylocalsalem • #staylocalpeabody • #staylocalbeverly • #staylocalmarblehead
We wanted to shine a spotlight on many of the small businesses that make up the fabric of our communities and support them as much as we can throughout the Winter.
Stay tuned to this event for information on businesses throughout the North shore. We will be highlighting the humans behind the small businesses, showcasing specials and promotions, and also curating experiences that will make your local shopping even better!
A priority this year will be to educate consumers on the safety protocols that so many of our fantastic businesses have implemented in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.