This month, we’re highlighting local businesses as part of our #StayLocal2020 campaign. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
It’s a wild time to be a human right now. The holiday season is stressful enough when it’s not an election year in the midst of a global pandemic.
Even thinking of that we need a moment take a breath.
Relaxing is hard. Self-soothing and self-care are hard. But, there are a few things that can help with that. We’ve rounded up some stuff that is going to help you take a load off, relax, and show yourself some love. And I suppose they would probably make good gifts too – keeping in mind that many of these services/businesses sell gift certificates.
But really, these are for you.
• Lotions • Salves • Aromatherapy • Candles • Comfort •
- Breathe Balm from Tasteful Skin ($19)
- Organic Beeswax Hand & Body Lotion from Beverly Bees ($15)
- History By the Sea Winter Island Candle from Moody’s Gifts ($24)
- Afternoon Tea Botanical Body Salve from Old Growth Alchemy ($13)
- Sun’s Eye Essential Oils from Coon’s Cards and Gifts ($7.95)
- Salem Woods Soy Candle from District Trading Company ($20)
- Hearth room spray from Witch City Wicks ($12)
- No-Sew Comfort Pillow Kit from the Artful Life ($18)
- Birch & Moss Sugar Scrub from Needfire Wellness ($12)
- Oh Hot Cran, This Is My Jam Candle from Equal Love Co. ($18)
• Soap • Bath Bombs/Fizzies/Salts • Salt Scrubs •
- Dreamtime Lavender Bath Fizzie from Nine of Cups Bathing Co. ($7) – Official store launch 11/21/2020
- Boat Life Sea Salt And Coconut Oil Scrub from Salters Point Provisions ($12)
- Thieves Soap from Hervor Soaps ($8)
- Muscle Relief Bath Tea // Shangri La Bath Soak from BrokeGirlBeautyCo. ($12.79)
- Beauty & The Beets Sugar Scrub from Red Antler Apothecary ($17)
- Falling Leaves Soap from Simply Simon Soap ($6)
- Cedar Wood, Peppermint, Lavender Bar from A Clean-Ass Bar ($6)
- Coffee Sea Salt Scrub from CC’s Essentials ($8)
Massage and Reiki
Virtual Yoga and Movement
Soul-Centered Workshops and Offerings
• Sound Baths • Tarot • Energy Work • Meditation •
- Sound Healing Live Stream with Sound Healing for the Soul ($10 Suggested)
- Venus Meditation Download from Moonchild Reiki and Herbals ($3.33)
- Remote Tarot readings by Zoom with Yes Wolf Spirit (starting at $35)
- Flower Essence Consultation from Flowers and Stars ($100)
- Online Intuitive Community Sessions with Creative Spirit ($30)
- Fundamental Energy Balancing with Soulful Healing and Counsel ($100)
Because let’s be real. 🍷
Lucille’s – Lynn
Pamplemousse – Salem
One Stop – Beverly
Cheese Shop – Salem
Are you a North Shore business who would like to be included on this list? Send our editor a message at email@example.com. Or, if you are interested in joining our membership program, head to www.creativecollectivema.com/join
We also love to hear from you! Got a favorite local bath/body/relaxation business? Let us know in the comments!
SHOP LOCAL! Support the small businesses that make up your community and are owned by your friends, neighbors, and fellow community members.
If you are a business and are interested in being part of this initiative please visit creativecollectivema.com/join and sign up for our comprehensive business program!
#staylocallynn • #staylocalsalem • #staylocalpeabody • #staylocalbeverly • #staylocalmarblehead
We wanted to shine a spotlight on many of the small businesses that make up the fabric of our communities and support them as much as we can throughout the Winter.
Stay tuned to this event for information on businesses throughout the North shore. We will be highlighting the humans behind the small businesses, showcasing specials and promotions, and also curating experiences that will make your local shopping even better!A priority this year will be to educate consumers on the safety protocols that so many of our fantastic businesses have implemented in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.