This holiday season, we’re highlighting local businesses as part of our #StayLocal2020 campaign. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
Deck the halls, decorate the tree, stuff those stockings. You’ve got lots to do, so we’ve rounded up the best in stocking stuffers so you can get back to making Wassail and watching holiday episodes of Great British Bake Off.
These gifts are worthy of a handshake from Paul Hollywood himself.
Ornaments and Holiday Decorations
- Handcrafted Tarot Ornament ($5) – Coon’s Cards and Gifts
- Mermaid Christmas Tree Ornament ($12) – District Trading Company
- Mothman Felt Cryptid Ornament ($12) – Holly’s Making Stuff
- Bindrune Ornaments ($10) – Moon and Stag Studio
- Capy Holidays – Under the Mistletoe ($14.50) – When Guinea Pigs Fly
- Mini 4inch Mussel Shell Wreath ($10) – Salter’s Point Provisions
- Santa Uterus Ornament ($5) – Siren and Sea
- One Of A Kind Upcycled Thread Spool Ornament ($10) – Water Clock Creations
- Paper Ornaments ($6.75) – Joy Star
Buttons, Stickers, and Patches
- Maker of Merriment Pin ($3) – m.ink studios
- Dissent Collar Enamel Pin ($12) – Modern Millie
- Baby Yoda Coffee Pin ($14) – Shindig! Studios
- Fido Kahlo Sticker ($3) – Annadidathing
- I’m Gay! pride button ($2) – Crafty Queer Studios
- Make Believe Cloisonne Enamel Pin ($8) – Girlyhandwriting
- Confident Critters Stickers ($8) – Our Back Pockets
- Wizards Against Fascism Patch ($5) – Robin Finn Art
- Home Alone Patch ($6) – Die With Your Boots On
Bath and Body
- Organic Beeswax Lip Balm ($4) – Beverly Bees
- 4oz Hand Sanitizer Gel – Lavender & Orange ($7.50) – Moody’s Gifts
- Natural Sanitizer Spray | Soothe ($14) – Tasteful Skin
- Self-Love ~ Rose and Patchouli Bath Fizzy ($7) – Nine of Cups Bathing Co.
- Winter Solstice (3oz) Soap ($6.50) – A Clean Ass Bar
Home, Hearth, and Kitchen
- Cat Candle ($10) – Vampfangs
- Hedge Witch Loose Incense ($7) – Old Growth Alchemy
- Taco Potholders ($15) – Put It In Your Pocket
- Miniature Embroidery ($15) – Scintilla of Joy
- Crunchy Soda Vessel 3 ($15) – Atlas Moon
- Pause and Reset Wax Melt ($5) – Equal Love Co.
- Persephone’s Tea 4oz Soy Wax Candle ($12) – Needfire Wellness
- Hearth Travel Tin ($6.50) – Witch City Wicks
Trinkets, Baubles, and Pouches
- Stained Glass Celestial Lovers Earrings ($14.40) – Bunwitch Emporium
- Preserved Flower Resin Necklace ($15) – Smoke and Honey
- Chamomile Wood Pin ($8) – With Love Ezra Stone
- Canvas Pouch – Bees and Honey ($13) – Emporium 32
- Antique Brass Man in the Moon Ring ($12) – Ghost Wolf
- Labradorite – Semi Precious Stones And Leather Wrap Bracelet ($13) – Fresh Prints of CT
Do you want to be on this list? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or consider joining our business program.
SHOP LOCAL! Support the small businesses that make up your community and are owned by your friends, neighbors, and fellow community members.
If you are a business and are interested in being part of this initiative please visit creativecollectivema.com/join and sign up for our comprehensive business program!
staylocallynn • #staylocalsalem • #staylocalpeabody • #staylocalbeverly • #staylocalmarblehead
We wanted to shine a spotlight on many of the small businesses that make up the fabric of our communities and support them as much as we can throughout the Winter.
Stay tuned to this event for information on businesses throughout the North shore. We will be highlighting the humans behind the small businesses, showcasing specials and promotions, and also curating experiences that will make your local shopping even better!
A priority this year will be to educate consumers on the safety protocols that so many of our fantastic businesses have implemented in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.