About the Member
Salem Trolley Tours: Your Go-To Guide for Exploring Historic Salem, Massachusetts
Operating Schedule: (Day Tour Tickets are unavailable online. Special events tickets here.)
- Daily Tours: April 1st – November 1st
- Tour Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Note: No tours on Easter Sunday (April 9th)
- Last Full Tour: Departs at 4:00 PM
- Ticket Availability: In-person purchase on the day of the tour
- Due to high visitor volume, hop on/hop off options may not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Essex Street Side of the National Park Service Visitors Center, 2 New Liberty Street, near the bell
Why Choose Salem Trolley Tours?
Discover Salem like never before through Salem Trolley Tours, the gold standard for sightseeing and historic tours north of Boston since 1982. Offering a one-hour narrated journey, our trolley takes you through Salem’s mesmerizing landscapes and rich history.
What Will You Explore?
- Witchcraft History: Dive into the infamous Salem Witch Trials of 1692.
- Literary and Maritime Richness: Go beyond the witch trials to explore Salem’s maritime history and literary landmarks.
- Charter Street Burial Ground
- House of the Seven Gables
- Witch Dungeon Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Historic Waterfront Area
- Chestnut Street — one of the most picturesque streets in America
Your ride will be helmed by knowledgeable drivers and local guides who will share fascinating and accurate historical information and local anecdotes.
We offer some wheelchair-accessible trolleys. Please provide us with advance notice of your arrival date to ensure an accessible vehicle is available. Collapsible wheelchairs are allowed on all trolleys, and our staff are more than happy to assist with boarding.
So, when you’re ready to delve deep into Salem’s history and beauty, hop on Salem’s Original Trolley Tour. Come Ride the Red Trolleys today!