Coming to the Table Together | Considering White Fragility, Womanhood and Trauma | With Christine Armstrong
On this week’s episode, Molly and Jacqui are joined by Christine Armstrong, Managing Director of the Transformative Culture Project and Board Member at Miranda’s Hearth to explore the concepts of intersectionality, trauma, identity and dissociation.
The three broads discuss how the institutional canon we are taught early on in our educational system, media coverage and power dynamics overall inform how ethnic and racial stories are told – which ultimately informs how many understand only one version of the American experience.
- Christine Armstrong
- Transformative Culture Project
- Arts Administrators of Color
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelou
- This Giving Tuesday, Invest in Black Women
- Ally Henny (writer and speaker)
- The Color of Wealth in Boston (report by Federal Reserve):
- The Root
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah