from The Cabot
We miss seeing you in person! In the spirit of our nearly 100 years of operation as a movie palace, we have partnered with our friends at Magnolia Pictures to bring you a few of their brand new films available for virtual screening.
The revenue from your rental of these films goes directly to help support The Cabot and helps cover operating costs for the theater while we are shut down during these unprecedented times. We will work to continue to find great content to share with you, and we can’t wait to see you at one of our great films in person soon.
Enjoy the show!
Catch these films for a virtual screening and support The Cabot!
Click the “BUY TICKETS” button to rent the movie. Once you have rented the movie you will have 30 days to watch it and 72 hours to complete it from when you begin.
Virtual Cinema: A White, White Day – Film Movement
Virtual Cinema: Pahokee – Monument
Virtual Cinema: L’innocente – Film Movement
Virtual Cinema: Dona Flor and Her Two Husbands
Virtual Cinema: The Booksellers
Virtual Cinema: And Then We Danced – Music Box Films
Ways to Help The Cabot and Our Community
Support The Cabot so we can continue to enrich, both culturally and economically, our North Shore region.
- Become a Member – get 15 months of membership benefits including free tickets instead of 12 months by supporting us now when The Cabot needs it the most. https://thecabot.org/membership
- Make a Monthly Gift – as little as $10/month will make a big impact! Consider making your donation a recurring monthly gift.
- Purchase Tickets to Future Events: This immediate revenue will encourage future programming and help prevent prolonged layoffs. https://thecabot.org/events
- Consider Buying a Gift Certificate for a future performance https://thecabot.org/giftcertificates
- Name a Balcony Seat: Be a part of The Cabot’s legacy! Have your name, your company’s name, or a loved one’s name inscribed on a balcony seat nameplate. https://thecabot.org/name-a-balcony-seat
- Donate! Ensure that The Cabot will be a community gathering place for generations to come.
Creative North Shore is produced, curated and managed by Creative Collective, we are trying really hard to make sure that we don’t have to put a paywall in place and could really use your support to keep afloat and make us able to keep a few of our staff employed and providing you with content and information. Please consider supporting us with any amount.