Need a way to spend a few minutes in between Zoom meetings or a way to get your kids to stop saying “I’m boredddddddd” long enough for you to take a shower? Well, coloring book pages might just be the thing. We’ve also thrown in a couple of activity sheets for good measure.
- Coloring Book Pages by Creative Collective
- When the Sun Comes Up Be Creative – Coloring Book by RAW ArtWorks in Lynn
- Celeste’s Coloring Book by Elevated Thought
- The Zone3 Coloring Book
- Halloween Coloring Pages by Peaksel (Many more on the site)
- Coloring Pages for Adults from Faber Castell
- 300+ Free Coloring Page Downloads for Adults from Soul Coats
- Adult Coloring Book for Mindfulness and Relaxation from Healing from Burnout
Don’t have a printer? Here are some apps you can download to color on your phone instead:
Are you an artist or designer who would be interested in being part of Creative North Shore’s Digital Coloring Book?
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Click here for an up to date listing of Virtual Experiences
Creative North Shore is produced, curated and managed by Creative Collective, we are trying really hard to make sure that we don’t have to put a paywall in place and could really use your support to keep afloat and make us able to keep a few of our staff employed and providing you with content and information. Please consider supporting us with any amount.